Valentine's Indulgence: CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Valentine treats that chill you out while getting you in the mood, chocolate and CBD, a magical combination.
If there’s one thing a people love, it’s food. And on Valentine's Day we love to treat ourselves to the finer things. The Popped team is here to put a mindful spin on this holiday with DIY CBD Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries. All you need is 3 simple ingredients, a bowl, and a microwave. Oh, and a hungry stomach. Enjoy!
2 bags (24 oz) of your favorite chocolate chips
1 2-lb box of strawberries
.5g CBD isolate
- Set up a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Rinse your strawberries and leave them whole. Set them aside.
- Place your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between intervals.
- Take out of microwave when almost completely melted.
- Pour in CBD isolate and mix into chocolate until fully incorporated.
- Dip strawberries individually into mixture, coating all sides. Let drip for two seconds to remove excess chocolate. Place on baking parchment.
- Place strawberries in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
- Be sure to lick the bowl!
Suggested Serving: 1-2 strawberries