Tincture, Sublingual, Oral Suspension, Oh My!
Have you ever tried CBD drops that taste like hemp? If you're not into that, we have a solution. Our CBD is almost flavorless and our favorite peppermint essential oil gives the mouth a nice minty taste. This will help you calm down during a tough time,
Use our signature method to take it:
- Think about your pain and anxiety level. Give it a number from 1-10.
- Shake the bottle (to a happy tune, smile if you can manage.)
- Fill dropper to desired amount. (Recommended 1mL, dropper is labeled)
- Squeeze all liquid under tongue.
- Close mouth and count to 10 or sing a happy tune.
- Absorb / swallow remaining liquid.
- Relax. Feel good again. Breathe.
- A half hour after you take the suspension, think about your pain or anxiety number again to judge the improvement. Spoiler alert: Most people find relief by 2+ points.
Popped oral suspension comes in two strengths and with a measured dropper to take the guessing game out of your dosing.
STRENGTH, JAR SIZE, CBD CONTENT /Bottle, /1mL dropper
Regular, 1 oz, 500 mg
Extra 1,000 mg
1mL dropper = 16.67mg
1mL dropper = 33mg
Each bottle contains 30 1mL dose
- CBD Mini oil drops | Regular Strength | Mini | 33MG
- CBD Oil Drops | Extra Strength | Mini | 66MG
Questions about dosing? Drop us a line!
Ingredients: MCT oil, CBD isolate, peppermint essential oil
We use third-party lab-tested products and include our lab results below in.
Behind the Aqua Bubble:
Isn't it called a tincture? Well, we know that's what everyone is calling it, but we don't buy into marketing jargon and misinformation. According to Merriam-Webster and our nerdy science-y friends, the primary definition of a tincture is that it is alcohol-based. Our oral suspensions are based in oil, specifically a type of coconut oil called MCT. If you have a coconut oil sensitivity let us know and we can come up with an alternative solvent. If you have a severe coconut allergy let us know and we will introduce you to a brand that specializes in low-allergens.